General Author Guidelines
- The Manuscript should be written in Indonesian or English and have never been published or is not in the process of submission for publication to other media and does not contain elements of plagiarism.
- The Manuscript may take the form of research, case studies, or literary studies.
- The author should register as an author. The guides to register and submit the paper is at the bottom.
- The Manuscript will publish in Tasamuh: Jurnal Studi Islam after being reviewed by peer reviewers.
- The Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines and Template.
How to Prepare a Manuscript:
- The manuscript is a summary of research papers that have never been published or are in the process of publishing.
- Manuscript written in Indonesian, English, or Arabic language written in MS word 21 pages, Times New Roman font size 12 points, A4 size paper, 1.5 spacing with margins above 4cm, left 4cm, right 3cm, below 3cm, and Arabic Transparent font size 18 points.
- Titles (capitals and bold)
- Subtitles (lowercase bold, except the first letter of each word using capital letters).
- The author's name (without a title), address of institution and e-mail.
- Abstract written in English not exceeding 150 words and as a single paragraph and translated into Indonesian language (containing aim of research, methods, and result).
- Keywords in English not exceeding 3-4 words.
- Introduction (contains the background and formulation of the problem).
- Supporting theories accompanied with the relevant previous research
- Research methods
- Excerpts written using foot note models.
- The Bibliography should be written alphabetic and according to these below examples:
o Book : M. Nur Kholis Setiawan, Al-Qur’an Kitab Sastra Terbesar (eLSAQ Press: Yogyakarta, 2005), h. 11.
o Journal : Hamzah, Zakat sebagai Alternatif Mengentaskan kemiskinan, Tasamuh: Jurnal Studi Islam, Vol. 10, No. 2. 65-78.
- Tables and figures given the number and title.
- Table only shown with horizontal lines above and below the title and end tables
- Arabic transliteration with following the Library of Congress guide.
- Template Jurnal TASAMUH : MS Word article template or in PDF
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.