General Author Guidelines
1. The Manuscript should be written in Indonesian or English and have never been published or is not in the process of submission for publication to other media and does not contain elements of plagiarism.
2. The Manuscript may take the form of research, case studies, or literary studies.
3. The author should register as an author. The guides to register and submit the paper is at the bottom.
4. The Manuscript will publish in Al-Riwayah: Jurnal Kependidikan after being reviewed by peer reviewers.
5. The Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines and Template.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.