Template Article (download below)
Focus and Scope
Islamic education at all levels of pre-primary, primary, secondary, higher, and professional education. JQAE periodically publishes systematic reviews, research syntheses, and assessment policy articles on topics of current significance as a JQAIE seeks submissions on issues that have global relevance.
Article submissions could pertain to one or more of the following areas integral to JQAIE's mission:
- Organizational and program development, change, and improvement.
- Educational testing and assessment programs.
- Educational innovation, programs, and projects.
- School efficiency assessment.
- Standards, reforms, accountability, accreditation, certification, and audit in education.
- Total Quality Management (TQM) in Islamic Education.
- Tools, criteria, and methods for examining or assuring quality.
Assessment Policy articles are now being considered for publication.