Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
As a journal writer, you have the right to various uses of your article, including use by the institution or company where you work. This copyright can be used without special permission.
Publishing authors in TRANSCRIPT: Review of Teaching and Learning English have broad rights to use their work for teaching and scientific purposes without the need to seek permission, including use for classroom teaching by Author or Author institutions and presentations at meetings or conferences and distributing copies to participants; used for internal training by the author's company; distribution to colleagues for their research use; used in compilations of the authors' subsequent works; included in a thesis or dissertation; reuse of sections or excerpts from articles in other works (with full acknowledgement of the final article); preparation of derivative works (other than commercial purposes) (with full acknowledgement of the final article); Voluntary posting on open websites operated by authors or authors' bodies for scientific purposes (follow CC by 4.0 license ).
Authors and readers can copy and redistribute the material in any media or format, as well as remix, modify and build the material for any purpose, even commercially, but they must provide appropriate credit (cite the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if anything changes. If you mix, modify, or build upon the materials, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the originals.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.